Through online member enrollment, account openings, and funding activity, we customize the entire enrollment process to your specifications and implement the process in real-time. Our extensive capabilities – via online and call center efforts – enable credit unions to reach potential members, enroll new members, accept deposits, and generate loans 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our solutions introduce consistency and convenience into what traditionally has been a time-consuming manual paper-based process – as our automated process takes as little as 10 minutes to enroll new members! This efficient, convenient process reduces abandonment while simultaneously trimming operating costs.
New Member Enrollment and New Account Services also include member relationship screening, identity verification; OFAC check and credit pull with automatic funding by transfer or credit card. Additionally, our Member Educator Cross-Selling module compares existing member tradeline balances with similar credit union products. If we see a match, we present the member with savings opportunities in a real-time, graphics-based format that can lead to “next step” options including loan applications.
Our New Member Enrollment allows you to:
- Expand self-service options and increase member convenience
- Customize account openings to reflect specific product descriptions and funding requirements
- Access a much wider geography by using an electronic process for account opening and funding
- Reduce application abandonment by eliminating return mail
- Reduce operating costs by transferring a time consuming, paper-based method to a quick, error-free electronic process
- Increase assurance and adherence to compliance with Electronic Identity and OFAC checks
- Seamlessly integrate with D3 Automated Lending and Product Plus Cross-Selling products
- Allow your staff to spend more time providing personal service and cross-selling opportunities and less time filling out member enrollment forms.