Eleven Credit Unions Renew Credit, Debit Processing Contracts with PSCU
CUSO’s Owners cite cooperative’s value and service delivery as key factors in renewal decisions
St. Petersburg, Fla. – (Aug. 9, 2016) – PSCU announced today that 11 of its Owner Credit Unions have signed long-term contract renewals for the CUSO’s credit and debit processing services. The renewing credit unions include:
- Arsenal Credit Union (Arnold, Mo.; $217M)
- Catholic Federal Credit Union (Saginaw, Mich.; $341M)Coastline Federal Credit Union (Jacksonville, Fla.; $123M)
- Credit Union of America (Wichita, Kan.; $700M)
- Dupont Community Credit Union (Waynesboro, Va.; $1.1B)
- Florida Credit Union (Gainesville, Fla.; $747M)
- InFirst Federal Credit Union (Alexandria, Va.; $170M)
- Lafayette Federal Credit Union (Kensington, Md.; $487M)
- Mid Minnesota Federal Credit Union (Baxter, Minn.; $283M)
- Wanigas Credit Union (Saginaw, Mich.; $307M)
- Wright Patman Congressional Federal Credit Union (Washington, D.C.; $836M)
“The loyalty shown by our Owner credit unions drives us to deliver value that far exceeds the tangible financial benefits our collective scale brings to our Members,” said Scott Wagner, PSCU’s Chief Revenue Officer. “Our objective is to give credit unions one-stop access to rich and compelling payment card solutions that grow the value our Owners offer to their members.”
Collectively, the renewing credit unions support 1.4 million credit and debit card accounts for their members and account for 182.2 million transactions annually. The average tenure of the credit unions’ membership in the PSCU cooperative is 17 years.
“Credit and debit cards remain a huge part of the growth equation for credit unions,” said Wagner. “We are excited to continue helping our Owners grow their business and member service capabilities.”
The credit unions cited several factors that contributed to their renewal decisions, including the convenience of single-source access to credit and debit programs and support; the CUSO’s responsiveness to operational issues and inquiries; high level of personal attention from PSCU’s service staff; growth benefits of their consulting relationships with Advisors Plus®;and the opportunity to have a voice in the CUSO’s strategic and tactical advisory and planning processes.
Established in 1977, PSCU (St. Petersburg, Fla.) is the nation's leading credit union service organization (CUSO) and was awarded CUSO of the Year recognition by NACUSO. The cooperative is owned by over 800 member credit unions representing more than 18.9 million credit, debit, prepaid, online bill payment and mobile accounts. Comprehensive 24/7/365 member support is delivered through contact centers located throughout the United States. For more information, visit www.pscu.com.