The anchor solution for enduring and profitable relationships.
Today’s credit union members want total control and maximum convenience and functionality to manage their finances according to their schedule and preferences. PSCU’s bill payment solutions give credit unions the options to choose the particular platform, feature set and payment model that best meets their credit union and their members’ needs. PSCU provides the functionality, security and reporting credit unions expect from the industry’s leading electronic bill payment service.
- Scale: PSCU processed nearly 50 million bill payment transactions and delivered 7 million e-bills on behalf of 1.4 million subscribers from over 230 financial institutions in 2015.
- Reliability: PSCU’s bill pay platform maintains a 99.95% or greater uptime rate.
- Analytics and Advisors Plus Marketing: Multiple bill pay activation and usage campaigns keep credit unions top-of-mind with members by using analytics and segmentation strategies to identify members most likely to adopt and use online bill payment.
- Fraud Detection and Prevention: Fraud monitoring protects members against potential fraud from unauthorized use of their bill pay accounts. It stops the processing of suspicious payments until they can be properly reviewed by experienced fraud specialists and either cleared or blocked.
- Full Service Support: PSCU’s 24/7/365 contact centers give members an anytime resource for getting help with their bill pay questions or payment issues. Credit unions can access our eCommerce service staff for help with questions on website branding, account transfers, reporting, billing; and can view member bill pay activity using our customer service tools.
- Reporting: Daily, weekly and monthly online reports on enrollments, subscriber payments, NSF activity, high dollar payments and much more keep credit union managers informed about their members’ bill payment usage and transaction activity.
- Due Date Payment Model: Payments are sent out prior to the due date; however the funds are not withdrawn until the payment due date allowing members to hold onto their funds longer.
- Seamless Integration: Custom APIs allow PSCU’s online and mobile bill pay services to be integrated into the credit union’s existing member portals creating a truly unified and consistent experience.
- People Pay P2P Service: Expand your payment options to include personal transactions. Your members can now conveniently pay anyone using your credit union’s online services instead of cash or checks.
Bill Pay Integration Leads to a Better Member Experience
PSCU helps Schools Financial Credit Union integrate PayLynx Bill Pay technology with their online portalDownload
Beware of More Than Just Card Fraud
Greenville FCU thwarts bogus bill pay transactions.Download